May 13, 2015

new things



"So, I close my eyes to old ends 
and open my heart to new beginnings."
- N. F. 



A lot has changed since the last time I posted! After eleven years of homeschooling, I began attending a public high school last September. It took a while to adjust to school, but I've learned a lot. At school, I learned to use a DSLR camera and edit images in Photoshop. I learned quite a bit about graphic design, and have experimented with it a lot in the past few months.

I'm graduating from high school this year in June! I combined grades 11 + 12 this year, so I'll be graduating at age 16.

I haven't had much time to sew lately, between photography projects, school assignments, and other things in my life.

In other news, I will not be blogging on here anymore. I do have a new blog, though! It is mainly photography-focused: https://salomealexa.tumblr.com/


1 comment:

  1. Nice nice nice! Sad you wont be using this site any longer. Be sure to keep it up and open to views, though!

    ReplyDelete